Well I was checking out Butchy & Snickers blog and saw this challenge and thought I'd do it. It's 8 Random Facts about myself.
1. I love salads if mom is having one for herself she knows to throw in extra for me.
2. I am a true snuggler. If there is a lap or a bed with someone snoozing I am right there.
3. I am addicted to the water. I love showers, hoses, sinks, any kind of running water I am there trying to get my drink on.
4. I have ripped 2 shower curtains since moving into our new home. I am sitting in that shower waiting for the water to be turned on for me. Mom isn't too happy with me over that one.
5. I love to play tug in the park with mom. She has one of those rope tugs and I am a freak and pull until I can't pull no more.
6. I know when there is fish in the house. I hear that wrapper opening and I know we are getting fish for that nights dinner.
7. I am a total social butterfly. I can't help I might growl and bark but I love meeting new people and pups.
8. I was Moses when my breeder named me then Great Grandma wanted to call me Oscar but decided for some reason on Ozzy and G Grandma loved that name even more. I miss my Great Grandma soo much.
So those are my 8 random facts. I know not that big of information but hey they're my bits of information.
I'm not going to tag anyone cause I'm sure most of my friends have already been tagged. Have a good day all.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
I just wanted to check in and say hello. Seems my baby brother has been hogging the computer lately. That's fine whatever keeps him occupied.
Mom and Grandma have been having fun browsing around and shopping. I'm not sure what the fun is in that idea but I guess. Mom did find this cool picture in this book about dogs that she had to snap while out at a local store. I know that pose sure looks similar to what I do when they're playing fetch with me.
Then Grandma found this cool treat jar that they swear is one of us wire fox terriers. I gotta say it sure does look like it. Mom appologizes for the poor quality she was tired which equals her eyes were tired but I kept bugging and bugging for her to take the picture so I could share with all of you. Well I better make this a quick post. She just said bed time and I gotta agree with her. Have a good night all. I promise to post more in the future.