Monday, April 09, 2007

Hello All

Wow I haven't been online in a while and I do appologize. Mom graduated and she's now job hunting and we're looking for a new house to live in. Mom says after this she'll need a weeks work of pedicures and massages whatever that is. Mom has gotten on a kick since the pet food recall to feed us strictly homemade stuff. So hey I am not going to complain so long as it's good yummy food like we've been given. We're back to walking almost every other day. Oh man how much fun can that be. We ran into my cousin Lauren last week and she walked me and kept saying what a good boy Ozzy is. Yep that's right I'm a good boy and behave when I'm walking. We're going to be walking with Kelly starting tomorrow and her dog the name and breed of which mom can't seem to recall. We're now counting down the days until the famous dog walk and I must say we were hoping to raise $500. But we're happy with the amount we do have so we'll not complain. So mom's going to go downstairs now and bug grandma because apparently that is her right to do. I heard something about going to Dairy Queen for ice cream and I think I migh just have to force my mom on doing that for me! I do hope everyone is ok out there and had a Happy Easter and Passover. I'll keep you all posted on the new house search and the job search. Take care my friends. I will have new pictures to post this week so have no fear.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh I hope you get a big house with lots of big beds and a big fenced yard! Oh, and a job for Mom where she can telecpmmute and never have to leave. Paws crossed.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, hope you had a great easter. And congrates to your mum for completing her studies. She'll get a great job soon. I wish her all the best.

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

Congrats to your mom Ozzy!!! You and Romeo are such cuties, are you related???

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade