Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello friends it is I the birthday boy! Mom won't tell me what my day will entail but I have to say I am sure it will be fun. My brother and I have been having a blast playing around and fighting ok the good fighting as mom puts it not the one that gets me my muzzle on. I do remember last year we ended up getting Romeo for my birthday and I have to admit I really hope I'm not getting another sibling for this birthday.
Oh geez I've been busted mom must have thought I was just wandering the house. I gotta go snuggles with her now. Have a great day all. I know I will.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy the birthday pup

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Ozzy! We hope you get lots of treats and pressies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Oz! I know you and Romeo will probably be in for a great adventure today.

Have fun!

Your pal,
Smitty & "Big Sister" Jessie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, hope you have a great day, pal. Happy Barkday! J x

Lacy said...

Happy Birfday Ozzy, me hopies u gets lots and lots of pressies and treats today!! and u has many, many more birfdays!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy Barkday Ozzy. Hope you have get plenty of treats and belly rubs. Essex & Deacon

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Happy Barkday Ozzy! Hope all you doggie wish come true!

wagging tails, Tx Trio barking loud just for you barkday boy!

Jake of Florida said...

Hey Ozzy,

We heard yesterday was your barkday, so we hope it was a Happy Happy Happy one and you and Romeo had lots of fun. Now that you are two years old, you'll be able to think of even more adventures to make your folks nuts!

So many birthday woofs from your pals,

Jake and Just Harry, The Barkalot Boyz

Freda said...

HAPPYS BARKDAY, Ozzy!!! I'm lates cuz my secretary had to do some works for himself. What a BIG DUMMYS! Sorrys.

Bet you had a great pawtys. Hope you and your peeps have a wonderfuls Turkey Days.

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

Hammer said...

Hi Ozzy
I'm real sorry I missed your Barkday. I'll add a link to your blog so that I can check up on you from now on.
Love from Hammer