Monday, May 05, 2008

Hello my friends,
Let me tell you something that was one fun day. We got there late of course. Grandma can't seem to understand the whole time concept. You know be there at 9 does not mean be there at 9:30. We packed up the goodie bags and headed off for our walk. Mom was proud of herself she made some biscotti for all our friends and Grandma made some bandanas and our genius mom forgot to pack them up for everyone. We appologize for our women. They don't think all the time. When we finally got there we met up with Asta, Smitty, Jessie, Jeeves and Luna. We got ourselves registered and went back to chit chat.
Then off we went to walk. We got some nice weather for the walk and enjoyed ourselves. Asta was such a sweet girl. Jeeves was a quiet chap. Smitty was his usual self but Jessie was a barker. Amazingly enough we already knew that and we still think she's a cool chick. But man that Luna was a spit fire. I really think I might be in love. Mom and Asta's mom chatted up a storm and mom actually enjoyed the conversations they were having. Which for mom is a good thing. We did find out from Asta's dad that there was a walk near them in the city and you know what we are so hapy they decided to walk with us instead of those other walkers. We never would have had the pleasure of meeting them and spending time with them. We made it to the finish line and got our goodie bags. Oh my gosh we got some cool stuff for our walk. Then we hung out and watched the poor dogs get abused by being dressed in costumes. Man I felt for them. So then we went shopping at our favorite store Paws of Distinction. We got to see our favorite saleslady Amanda. She had some cool toys there for us to sniff and decide if we wanted to buy them. Mom said no not today. Geesh woman what is wrong with you. We were enjoying the day when they announced it was over with. Whoa where did that time go to?


So that is pretty much our day in a nutshell. We did take alot of pictures and had blast with our new friends. We're definitely hoping to do this again next year.
This is a group shot minus Jessie of all of the walkers.
Thank you to everyone that supported us, who showed up and walked with us and who became our friends that day. We couldn't have asked for a better group of new friends. Thank you all again.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Ozzy,

Oh my goodness I look so scary and ferocious. I'm afraid I scared the bejesus out of you. Your ears stood almost straight up. I am very flattered that you are in love. I was a little overwhelmed from doggie overload.

We had a great time and it was nice to meet you, Romeo, Mom, and Grandma. Thank you for the yummy cookies. I had some when we got home.

Thank you for inviting us to part of a such a great cause.

Lots of Love and Licks,

Looney-tunes

Asta said...

Ozzy

I had the bestest time!!!Thank you anyouw Mom soo vewy much!!
This was way bettew than any othew walk we could have gone on..we'll cewtainly do it again next yeaw..maybe we'll even have mowe fwiends showing up once they see houw tewwific pictoowes..
Iloved you and Womeo, and Mommi and Daddi wewe soo happy to meet youw Mom and Gwama..Thanks you fow the tweats!!!
Mommi weally loved talking to youw Mom(Mommi talks too much, hehehe)
love and smoochie kisses
Asta

Lady Kaos said...

It sounds like you had a very fun day. Those treat boxes are extremly cute!!!
Kaos

Lizzy said...

I bet you all had a BLAST. I wish I was there, too! I enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading about your day...

Sparky

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wiry wiry wiry day!!!! Dog that looks like a whole lotta attitude!!!! I mean terriertude!!

Oh dog Oz man I was there in wiry spirit!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Oh my, what a wonderful time you all had. I am so jealous that you guys got to meet Asta and Luna and the other pups. Thank you for sharing the photos. It was almost as good as being there, but not really

Kisses
Gussie

Agatha and Archie said...

OOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are so jealous!! We wished we could have been there!!! You all look like you are having so much fun!! And everyone got along!! WHOA!!!!!! PL2 wore here shirt that day in spirit and yesterday we went to earthdog and PL2 wore her shirt and carried all my stuff in the wirestock bag!! We had TONS of comments!! love A+A