Thursday, July 31, 2008

Get Well Jackson

Dear friends,
As I'm sure everyone has read I wanted to send some prayers and thoughts out. Our dear friend Jackson needs prayers, love, support and hugs from all of us on the blogosphere. Mom got online today and read the emails. We're now sitting here looking gloomy and lighting a candle and asking Dad to do something to make Jackson ok again. So we're going to go say some more prayers and send some terrier hope to our friend. Please if you haven't already started say a prayer and give a thought to Jackson and the J's that he gets better and that everything will be all right.
Jackson and the J's we're sending you loads of love and kissies your way pal.


Hugs,

Ozzy Romeo & Jen(yeah I let them share a blog with me for this occasion.)

3 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

WEll you know how we feel...all our paws are crossed//Love and kisses A+Adg

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Thank you so much for this post. It really means the world to the Js and I to know that so many pals are rooting for me. J x

Gus said...

Hi all...sorry we are late, but you know how muzzer's are. We are still playin ketchup.

Gussie