Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hello my friends,
Well this past weekend we did a little something fun. We went to Pet-a-palooza over in Montgomery NY. It was this pawsome time and we met lots of dogs and saw our favoritest store owner Amanda. She even got Grandma to go along for the day. That's her holding my lead right there.
Mom got some new dog food samples to try since she's not too pleased with Natural Balance. She thinks we're not enjoying it(she's right) and she thinks it might be leading to more of our itchies. Then Sunday she learned that her grandfather passed away. Don't say sorries cause mom will tell you they weren't very close and she barely knew him anymore. But she(notice I didn't say we) got to see her Grandma and all of her aunts and uncles. Again you'll notice I didn't say we or even me. But while she was with her family she found out that we have a blog fan. Well that I have a blog fan. It's her Uncle Allen. Wait doesn't that make him my uncle too? Apparently he reads the blogs and loves them. Man I like hearing of bloggies that read our blog that are family. He said I seemed like a handful. Dude you have no clue. I'm Oz-man the craziest pup you've ever met. Mom found out he's got two pups of his own though not Wires like me and Rome. Man you just don't know what you're missing. You'll have to tell your pup-kids hello from me. Mom said that even though she hadn't seen everybody in ohhh 20 years it was greating seeing them and she hopes they stay more in contact then before. She had a great time except the circumstances stunk. I thought it stunk all around since I missed meeting new family and I missed a fan. Mom's pulling in some really pawesome grades in college. If she keeps it up I might ask Grandma to buy her a chewy from us. I'm sure she'd love it. I know I do most of the time.
We did get groomed last Friday for the first time in a few months and man she did a great job. Well mom and grandma think so and I guess that's all that matters in that department really. She was a really nice lady though and her assistant groomed me when I was a mere pup. Ya know before we got that annoying brother of mine. So everything else here is good. Mom's just busy with school and trying to juggle things around. I'm busy doing well not alot. But for now I won't complain she needs this and apparently so do I. Go figure. Well she says it's time to go. Where oh where would that be mom? Have a good day all.
Hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi kiddo!!! We understand being busy!!!! It is good to see your smiling face!! Love A+A

Lady Kaos said...

That is so cool he reads you blog! tell your Mom good luck with school stuff. Mom is happy she's done with college stuff.
Kaos

William Tell said...

Well, hello Uncle Allen! Maybe after he reads all these blogs about wires he'll get one, too. Yep, he's missing out on all kinds of excitment and laughter by not sharing his home with one of us daredevil pups.

Glad your Mom's doing well with her college classes.

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Ozzy,
Thanks for stopping by our blog. I think we have chatted in the chatroom a couple of times.
And have we seen you on the adtlovers list? Hmmm.
How about your Uncle reading your blog. That's so great.

tailwags
Noah

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Please come to my blog to pick up your award, choose your favorite one, it's my pleasure to pass it onto you.
Cheers!