Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 17, 2006

I don't have a special title for today but I just wanted to keep going with my personal blog. Well my buddy Axel posted a really cool comment on my blog yesterday so I wanted to say thanks for doing that. Check out his really cool blog here http://www.wiryaxel.blogspot.com he's my inspiration for blogging.
So today mom decides to get me up early for some awful reason. Man I am so not a morning pup. Well much to my happy 7 month old surprise we went to the park. My buddy Tucker was there with his daddy. Tucker's my Cock-a-Poo play buddy. He plays ruff like me so we're cool to play with. Mom & I went into one of the ballfields where I played catch with my favorite fetch toy Mr. Frisbee. Tucker was finally able to come over to play. Mom had a fit because Tucker opened the gate without asking first and was worried I'd get out. Man doesn't she get a guy wants to play with his buddy and that's the only thing on my mind. Geesh parents. Well she told me today was my 7 month birthday. Apparently not as big a deal as my 6 month since I got no special treats for it.
Mom keeps mentioning a haircut again. I'm trying to talk dad into NOT letting it happen. I don't think it's all that. I wish my grandmother would stop messing with my eyebrows though. I'm trying to look tough not like the sissy dog Shelby that lives next door to me.
OK off to let grandma on here.
Ozzy

No comments: