Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June 21, 2006

Hello All,
Sorry its been a few days since I've wrote in here but I've been a busy guy.
My dad's been off the last two days and of course I had to spend time with him and get that extra special time he gives me when he's off. I did get to go to the park yesterday with him and mom wow that was fun. I had dad chasing me all through the ball field trying to catch MY frisbee. I don't know what him and mom are talking about saying it is theirs. Are ya kidding me guys that's mine you said so when you bought it for me.
Geesh!
Well, today before dad went to work I got to help him fix the lawnmower. It seems mom put a little too much oil in the oil pan and kinda flooded the system. So dad had me help him as any smart human would do. Mom stayed inside she didn't want to hear me barking at her for taking up precious father son time.
We did watch 8 below last night. Man those dogs were awesome surviving like that. I of course had to bark along with them in the beginning. Somebody's gotta cheer on those movie star dogs.
Well my great grandmother is in the hospital for the next few days because she wasn't feeling too hot this AM and had to go to the ER. Apparently according to mom, dad & my other grandma she's not listening to the doctors. I understand that very well.
Oh before I forget I have to say that my morning was ruined by her going out my other grandmother and I usually go out and have our morning coffee together. Well, I don't have coffee apparently I'm "too hyper" whatever that means to enjoy anymore coffee.
So hopefully tomorrow we can sit outside and watch the birds and squirrels prance around my yard.
OK all I think that's all I'm gonna write for now I wanna go bug mom about some dinner.

Ozzy

3 comments:

Daniella said...

Whoa Ozzy, please change the color of your font, I couldn't read your latest blog without hurting my eyes...try white!

Ax

Life with Ozzy said...

Axel buddy I fixed the color you were right on that one. That bad boy smarted.
Thanks for letting me know that one.

Daniella said...

Woohoo, phew that's much better. Now I can take off my glasses.

heh heh

Ax