Monday, July 10, 2006

July 10, 2006

Good Evening Everyone,
I figured I'd take some time out to post since mom's watching TV and grandma is downstairs talking to great grandma.
It was a nice day today mom and dad took me to the ball field and played with me. Man that was a blast. We went yesterday too and I met this lucky Pit Bull Terrier named Smokey. Smokey's a cool guy he'd just been rescued 2 days ago from the local shelter by his new dad. He seemed like a real friendly guy unfortunately he couldn't play because he'd just been altered. Smart move on his owners part. Don't need any unnecessary births. So hopefully Smokey will be around more for me to play with. Good Luck Smokey in your new home. Mom got a little choked up seeing a dog get what she hopes and seemed like a happy better home. She said she wants to download a picture of me and grandma on the computer chair but she's gotta see how it turned out since I decided to move right when she was getting ready to snap the picture. Man what's a guy to do don't they have enough pictures of me on this computer? So not much more going on. Hope everyone is doing well. Speaking of doing well, I'm glad to see my buddy Mackie is going to start feeling better seems he was feeling a bit under the weather and his mom Melissa took him to the vet and it was just a upper respitory infection of some kind. Feel better soon buddy.


Your pal,
Ozzy

1 comment:

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Ozzy, buddy!
Thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling a lot better even though I'm not quite myself yet. Mom says I may be the perfect Wire Terrier as I tire much more quickly! I know she's kidding though- she loves my antics!
Get blog, buddy!
Mackie