Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 16, 2006

Hello Everyone,
I am going to appologize for my lack of posts this week. I've been rather busy being bathed far too many times. I don't get the obsession that has come over the mad woman formerly known as my mother. She has taken it upon herself to bath me every other day at least. She says she is tired of smelling me. She should be the offended and smel myself I know I stink but man does it have to be a bath? Dad got smart and hid upstairs mom calls him a wimp. Grandma was around for this latest assault on me and she ran upstairs too. Mom says she's surrounded by wimps. I don't think they are wimps I think they're smart. I'd rather not be bathed either. I was forced inside for yet another day due to this unsufferable heat. Mom did take me to the ball field this morning so I could run and sniff whatever I felt like. We did meet up with my buddy Tucker. We played around the ball field with his owner spraying the hose. I got to play my favorite game in the whole wide world chase me while I run with the ball. Ha I am still the champion! Then tonight while mom and I were doing a walk I ran into my buddy Oreo. I think I'm in a bit of trouble with mom since she kept saying "play nice". Man I can't help it Oreo taught me to play rough and I am a puppy and I like to play rough. I got a sinking feeling that I will be not playing with Oreo too much this week. She's worried I might hurt Oreo. I wouldn't do it intentionally. Ah well Dad's off tomorrow night so I'll be getting spoiled and I heard mom mention something about a new bed coming tomorrow and that I'm not allowed to pee on it. My mom sure does have alot of rules. OK guys I'm gonna go I heard something about a treat for me. Take care and keep cool if it's possible.
Oh I forgot to mention mom signed me up for dogster here's my link
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=347053&j=t. I hope it works otherwise it is www.dogster.com and my number is 347053. Hope to see you there!

Keep cool,
Ozzy

3 comments:

fee said...

dear ozzy,

what a horrible, horrible skunk to do this to you! i heard about your many baths from your mommy, jen. i do hope you have been suitably compensated with treats for all the scrubs and soaks you have been put through. it's just not fair! i'm putting skunks on my hate list now, just for you.

hang in there pal, i hope it will be over quickly!

loves,
fee

fee said...

ozzy my pal,

i've just ordered seven bones for you at dogster, one for each day of the week! enjoy!

loves,
fee

Life with Ozzy said...

Fee,
Thank you for the bones on dogster and for putting those nasty skunks on your hate list they are on mine also. Mommy has compensated me very well and appologized for bathing me so much. But with that smell I guess it is understandable. Mom did mention you guys joined the Yahoo groups she is on and you guys will enjoy yourselves it's very informative and helpful.

loves,
Ozzy