Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ohh how I've been tricked

Oh how I've been tricked! I got up this morning thinking today was going to be a day full of treats. My own Grandmother was the first one to trick me. She let me out this morning with a promise of a car ride. She knows how much I love car rides. So we get ready this morning I got my sweatshirt on since according to the mean women in my life I needed to keep warm we all four oh because we can't forget my brother got into the car and off we go! Oh how much fun I was having riding along with my mom and grandma. I particularly love to ride in the car and whenever I go for a ride I'm quite content to not boss them around and just let them drive me wherever they would like to go. Well we were going a different way and I thought to myself ooh a new park? or could it be a new place to go for a walk? or could we be going to my favorite store? Oh no we stop at this little store that wasn't even open when I got there. The lady shows up a few minutes after we do and she lets us into her store. Oh goody TREATS! Oh geez she was nice and friendly and talked nice to me and took off my collar and leash. Well stupid me should have thought something was up when my women left me with stupid I mean Romeo. Well this woman who I found out isn't nice took out her clippers and turned on that gawd awful sound and proceeded to buzz me and my hair went off! Apparently Grandma told them to go short because now I'm bald! I guess it's a good thing I have a sweater to wear. Well the good thing is she let me roam free and play with other doggies(mom: they have humping issues & liked to be the bad boys and bully other dogs) So I'm happy to report that I was not the only one in this family getting trimmed down. But alas I digress. We then got to lay in the lady's nice front window and patrol anyone that dared walk by. I was really waiting for my evil women but they came 3 hours late. So when mom and grandma finally got there we were treated to a trip to PETCO! Oh how fun we got loads of compliments on how handsome we are and then we got to shop. Oh we got a couple of greenies and some biscuits and we even got our food. Oh how they made up for it. So we got home and I complained to my father who believe it or not is not on my side! I am telling you my friends it is a conspiracy. Next time I hear a countdown I'm going to just hide. I've included some pictures for all to admire. I must say I do clean up handsome that's for sure!
My brother & me
me protesting these pictures!


Being the goofball that I am


Showing her how handsome I can be

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Birthday to my pal Gussie in AZ. Gussie it sure sounds like you had a great birthday! May you have many many more.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

8 comments:

Gus said...

Hey Ozzy: Did you see the picture on Axel's blog of that wirey dog who got a poodle cut? Just be glad your mom and grandma didn't take you to THAT groomer.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You and Romey look cute. Maybe you should petition for some more warm sweaters to use till you get fuzzy again.

love
Gus

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey guys - nice cuts! I always get all my fur cut off - even my legs! Stupid groomers.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

PS - Mommy says our new Janie's face looks like you guys!

Wired for Mackie said...

Oh, Ozzy! I get the same treatment on Wednesday! Urgh!

You both do look so handsome though! (as all WFT's do, of course!)

Your pal, Mackie

Life with Ozzy said...

Thanks Mackie I do appreciate the compliment especially coming from a cool guy like yourself!
Moms a bit upset though that they went short especially since my brother is quite a frail little guy.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzers

Bogart H. Devil said...

Oh Ozzy, YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS!

Love,
Bogart

Dean-O! said...

So clean. So handsome. So NAKED!

hehe -- I have been excused from grooming because it is so doggone cold. I luv winter!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, you sure look cute in that pic where your ears stand up. :)

~ fufu

Liberty Doo Dah said...

I know all about that grooming business! Mum bought me my very own grooming table so I don't have to go anywhere to get a haircut! Mum just says "Table" and off I go! At least I get cookies when she's done with me!

You're very handsome, Ozzy!

~Liberty