Saturday, February 10, 2007

We got snow!

Wow I can't believe it finally snowed here last week. It was so awesome mom let me outside to play in it for a while. Oh how sweet that was. I guess Bussie's little prayer work for me because
next thing you know we got snow!

Mom decided that she would throw some snowballs at me and they were fun to catch. I even had mom take some pictures of me playing in the snow.
I even helped mom shovel a bit. She says I wasn't all that helpful but really what does she know?
I did get mom to laugh at me and that's always a fun thing to do. Dad's off this weekend and of course he's got a cold or at least that's how mom puts it. I've been snuggling with dad helping him to feel better just like I'm supposed to do.
Hey a pups gotta do what a pups gotta do.

We had a trainer come and give us a lesson today. She's with a company that grandma hired to help me and Romey stop fighting and she was nice and made a few funny noises. Romey and I have decided to try it out because seeing mom and grandma unhappy with us was just not cool.
So now I'm gonna go lay down with Daddy and put him back to sleep. Take care everyone.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy




9 comments:

Gus said...

Good to hear from you again! We thought you must really be in the doghouse! (hehe)

Do you think Bussie's prayer would work in Azrizona. I love snow and miss it almost as much as I miss the squirrels on the lawn in Virginia.

take care of your dad, they are hard to come by

Life with Ozzy said...

Sorry about that Gussie mom says dad moved the digital camera on her and she had to go looking around for it.
Dad's in trouble when he gets home in the AM.
We're willing to ship you some snow from the 18" we're supposed to be getting and that has started about 30 minutes ago.
But my Aunt who lives in Phoenix says try to have Bussie say the prayer it'd be nice to see some snow.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Fu Fu said...

Ozzy... Happy Valentine's Day to you and your brother Romey. :)

~ fufu

fee said...

happy valentine's day, ozzy!

loves and kisses,
fee
ps: when do we actually become old enough to date? everyone still calls me a baby.

jaffeboy said...

It's been a long time since you last update us. Glad you had fun in the snow, something I can only dream of.

Kaylie wants me to tell you Happy Valentine's Day. Sending her fly kiss your way too!!!

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ozzy and Romeo!!!

Your pal, Mackie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Ozzy, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, sweet Ozzy :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

Deanna said...

Very cute sweater!