Friday, March 02, 2007

Help us raise money for a good cause

OK I know I normally don't ask for things on my blog but for this I will ask all of my friends to help me raise money for the American Cancer Society. They have this awesome thing here in New York that is called the Dogswalk Against Cancer (yes I know I've stated it before)well any money we raise goes to help find a cure for cancer in pets. My mom is a huge supporter of this cause and since she's family I will support this cause to! Well I should since it could affect me someday(God forbid!). So since it's been asked to send a link on where to donate I will send along a link to our personal ACS page! Anything you guys can give is awesome no I'm wrong it is TERRIERIFIC! So thank you one and all in advance.
Sincerely with tons of wirey hugs,
Ozzy (the official dogwalker against cancer!)
http://teamacs.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=1958491&pg=personal&fr_id=3020

4 comments:

Life with Ozzy said...

My mom says it's not you guys it's ACS they must be having problems or something because she tried to get to a donation page for you guys and it said this event isn't set up yet. So really it's my mom's fault because she signed us up too soon. She'll call the local ACS on Monday and get some kind of answer. Thank you though for wanting to donate. But I guess be patient.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Please let me know Ozzy when the page is up - we would love to donate :-)

Love
Opy

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Me to Ozzy- let me know when the site is up. It is a worthwhile cause. My mom grew up in western NY state so she says it is like supporting the home team.

C-K-C

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.