Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Well I have to start off my blog by saying thank you to everyone who has supported us in our donations campaign. It means alot to us. Now I have to share my fun fun weekend.
Wow I got to have a nice weekend home with mom and dad. Oh man we went for walks and spent time together. I love weekends with both mom and dad off.
Here's a picture of us starting our fun weekend.
This is Romeo's bed but I stole it. It's only fair I am the oldest. Then we went to the Vanderbilt Mansion in Hyde Park NY it is one of my favorite local places to walk.
They have some awesome smells and tons of places to mark. Here is Dad & I posing for the camera. He was a bit cold as I'm sure you can tell. Mom is forever putting my sweatshirt on and boy was I happy for that on Saturday when it was a bit nippy out there. My brother Romeo and I did find a new place for us to live though Mom said that it's not a place for dogs to live in let alone visit. I'm sorry why not? It was huge and I could smell all those little nooks and crannies. Oh man my nose was itching to get into that place. But no go. We did get to visit the front steps.
Yeah I know I thought big whoop too!
Sunday we went for another walk down by the river without our friends from the dog group. Mom and Dad wanted to go early because they had plans without us. Can you believe they didn't want to spend time with us? I know I'm shocked too! They went to a St Patrick's Day parade over in Kingston NY and then went and brought us home some snackies. Oh I'll admit it that made it up for me. You can leave me home but you better bring me back some good yummies. Mom mentioned something about a vet visit this week. Something about my annual physical and shots. I'm not too ok with that idea but I do like my vet she is a really super nice lady and I guess if I don't get my shots I can't have fun and play outside. So I'll suffer and get the shots. Well all Romeo is bugging me to let him get online and blog. The downsides of having a brother. So if you haven't donated yet please remember you have until May 6 to do so and I would be completely thankful for it. Yes I'm being greedy & begging for lots and lots of money. Mom would be so proud.
Have a good week folks.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

You guys look so cute in your sweaters!!! I never get to wear one of those, it's been 90 degrees here in Los Angeles...

Love,
Bogart

Deanna said...

I love the sweatshirt! I have some old horse coat!

I made my mom give you a little donation. Good luck on the walk!

Girasol said...

you guys look nice with your sweatshirt.

Gus said...

Wow! That's some impressive set of steps you guys are on! And you both look cute in your sweatshirts. I'm with Bogie over there, too hot for clothes. Me 'n Teka are agitating for our pool!

Sparky said...

I bet that house is full of dog bones and stairs to go crazy on!

Wired for Mackie said...

Ozzy and Romeo,

So glad I finally had time to stop in and see you guys! I almost forgot to send a donation for you and your mom to do the dog walk...sheez, squeeked that one in!
Been so busy with the new little Finnegan man...boy having a wft brother is a lot of work!!!

Your pal< Mackie (with Ollie and Finnegan)