Sunday, August 05, 2007

Going away for a while

My friends,
I will be MIA for a few weeks due to the fact that our home is now sold and we are moving out tomorrow August 6th. We are moving into a Days Inn for the time being hopefully be out of there on September 1st. We're not sure really but wanted to let my friends know. Mom says she's able to check our sites and what not from the hotel's computer room but otherwise I will not be able to do my usual blogging. Take care, enjoy your summer, try to behave(mom has that drilled into my head!). I will be back shortly hopefully.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzy, we will miss you! Maybe your mom can go to the library once in a while to let us know how you are doing. We blog on the road, but now muzzer can't remember if we have blogged from a Days Inn or not.

take care and watch out for eleleators
gussie

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Ozzy,

I will miss hearing tales of your wirey antics. Hope to hear from you soon.

Luna Licks,

Looney-tunes

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, have fun pal! J x

fee said...

please come back soon, ozzy! take care and tell us all about it when you finally settle down!

loves,
fee

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Take care Ozzy - hope the move goes well, we will miss you. Look after Romeo too :)

Love
Opy

William Tell said...

Hope you have fun bunking at the Days Inn, but I know it will be great to have a home again. Will you have a big yard to patrol?

William Tell

Koobuss said...

We will miss you Ozzie. Too bad you have to live in a motel. At least you can get on the computer.

Can you swim in the hotel pool?

Hang in there, Ossie!

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie