Thursday, August 02, 2007

I figured I'd post and ease everyone's concerns. We've gotten better and are trying to not fight. I for one have had it with those muzzles and I know Romeo certainly has. We went for a evening walk last night at our second favorite place Vassar Farms. Mom wanted something for us to do and also wanted water but it was too close to Mills closing time for us to drive way up there. Well the four of us got there and mom admired the deer and their babies. Yeah yeah whatever I want to walk. They had a local schools football practice going on so dad just watched remembering his old high school football days. Then came the real fun. We got to chase after bunnies. Now before people start complaining it's cruel I want to say this Dad made sure we didn't get close enough which sucks for us but is GREAT for the bunnies. Besides like mom said they were going to hop away anyways. Mom saw the first one handed dad the leads and off we went to go chase our first bunny. Then around the corner we went and we got to chase 5 more bunnies. Oh what fun that was. Now if I could have just caught one. I don't think I'd know what to do but dang it I'd try. I have to say that walk last night was a blast. So that's my story. This heat is brutal and I have heard rumors of going for a swim later today. My paws are crossed. I'm outtie.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

8 comments:

fee said...

ozzy, you should've taken at least one bunny home with u! bunnies are treats (poop) dispensers and i have two such dispensers at my personal service. u must get them next time ok?

loves,
fee

Agatha and Archie said...

BUNNIES!!! WHOA.......Agatha would LOVE IT!!!! Love Archie+ Agatha

William Tell said...

Chasing bunnies? Now THAT sounds like my kind of fun!!!

William Tell

Gus said...

OK. I'm glad to see that you are behaving and I hope you get to go swimming tomorrow. I'm just staying in and soaking up the cool from the floors.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Did someone mention BUNNIES? I'm on my way...J x

Deanna said...

Chasing bunnies! You are lucky!

Koobuss said...

Oh Boy, Ossy.

Chasing bunnies is so much fun!! But we never seem to catch any They turn coners faster than we do.

And you went swimming, too! It doesn't get any better than that!!

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So did you guys swim?

Did your Mom use those Eye-talian muzzles they talked about on the wire list?

Bussie Kissies
Buster