Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good morning blogger fans! It is I Ozzy posting for myself since mom bought herself a laptop. She got tired of hearing my complaints on the front of not being able to post. Fine and dandy with me I'd had it with her lack of wanting to blog for me. So let me start by saying we are almost out of the lovely Days Inn. I admit there service and friendliness is admittedly warming and kind. But they don't let me in the pool or in the hotel's main building to get online. We did make it to the fun filled HOT day at Bowdoin Parks' Paws in the Park. Mom would like to emphasize that they should have it in a cooler month or earlier in the day. Because quite honestly we didn't need to sweat our little butts off. We left early because it was just too hot and we didn't like the idea of the real walk starting at 2p.m. What kind of craziness is that? We did meet our list friends Joanne, Smitty, and his sister Jessie. What a cool pair they are. Their mom took a picture of us together hanging out and once mom gets some extra free time she'll download it onto the computer for us. I got to try out the agility course and man that was SO MUCH FUN!!! Mom and grandma both say that next class we'll sign me up for sure. Right now life and money's a little tight. That's cool I can sympathize with that. We've been doing alot of walks like I mentioned earlier and Grandma decided that she'd go out of her way and buy us a camcorder. Once the 'rents figure out how to put it online we'll be showing some of our antics. What more could a bunch of my fans ask for?! LOL Well I'm hoping that this cool weather keeps up so we can enjoy a few days out and about mom is not the biggest fan of the humidity. I saw a bunch of new games out there on my friends blogs and I think when I get some more online time I will jump at the chance to do a few of them. Happy Birthday and Adoption day to anyone that I've missed. I hope you had the bestest day ever! Mom had a reality check on Saturday when she realized that I'll be 2 in November. That's right woman I am growing up! Mom did find out that her computer has a webcam and she's not quite sure how to use it but alas once she does she guarantees there'll be pics of me and my brother. Who by the way I am getting along really well with right now. He's really not that bad and is learning that I'm alpha dog in this pack. Umm sorry Mom is ehh I'll let her think that. Well it's a beautiful day let me get outside and enjoy it!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, glad to hear you're nearly in your new home. Bet you can't wait! Looking forward to seeing some live action Ozzy & Romeo antics! J x

Wired for Mackie said...

Where are the photos? Can't wait to see you and Romeo and Smitty!
WFT's unite!! Woo hoo!

Your pals, Mackie and Finnegan

Anonymous said...

Hey Ozzy,

Welcome back! It was great hanging out with you and Romeo on that very hot day in the park. I say we organize a boycott of the walk until they change it to some time in October. I missed out on the agility course - no way I was going to run around that day!

Your pal, Smitty

Gus said...

Hey Oz! Glad to hear that things are going well. Take it real easy on mom and dad, because nice as the hotel is, living in one room with you and Romeo is probably not their idea of a second honeymoon! We can wait to see the pictures of you all in your new home, but we hope it is not toooooo long.

kissies
gus

Agatha and Archie said...

We missed you and glad to hear that all is going well in one room!!! Hope you move in soon!! Love A+A

fee said...

when will your new home be ready, ozzy? i miss hearing from you often! and i need to see how you've been too!!!

loves,
fee