Saturday, September 29, 2007

Well we're all nice and moved in. Our neighborhood is nice and quiet which means I have to bark to shake things up. Mom, Dad and Grandma have been sick for the last week or so wtih head colds. So ths whole moving in and cleaning thing has not been anyones favorite thing to do. I have to admit I am overwhelmed with new things. I have not one but two showers for me to drink from. Of course we got moved in and mom seemed to find time for a bath for me. I told her numerous times I'm a clean puppy but she kept saying new house clean Oz. Geesh I don't know if that's what I would call a good thing. So you all remember my nemesis Gulliver from my old walkies? Well mom still gets e-mails from that group and it seems Gulliver has some aggression issues and went after a fellow dog walker. Mom then told Dad and Grandma who both concurred they saw that one coming. I guess it's a good thing we don't do the walkies anymore. Though I do miss most of the other pups mom says she couldn't risk something like that happening between the three of us. Yep three gotta include my baby brother. So we're getting along for the most part. Grandma is just expecting a fight to happen any minute. Mom keeps telling her to relax on that but I guess she's got reason according to mom she does. So we have found a cool park around the block that mom lets us run around in since it's fenced in. She takes us seperately to give us quality mom and pup time. It's such a blast sniffing and sniffing and of course chasing the balls that she constantly throws for me. I also have this cool desk to type at that is in our den. This is a picture of me at my new desk. Mom had some water and her magazines out since she was going to relax while I typed away. I guess there's even talk of going to one of Bussie's chat Sunday's. Maybe once we're all settled in. Mom bought us a new bed since we only had one and I wasn't sharing with Romeo. Hey can ya blame me? I was an only child for the first 9 months that I lived with them. I know the new beds aren't all that to brag about but I like it and it's comfy. Mom's first meal for us was our yummy salmon. Mom on occasion will buy us a piece of salmon that she cooks up and throws in with our dinner. It is the yummiest thing especially since I haven't had it in a couple of months. Yes I know I'm a spoiled pup. But I deserve it don't I? Oh and the best part of the new house? Besides the two showers is I get to sleep with my parents or grams in one bed and with my brother. It is such a comfy bed and mom snuggles so well. Especially when daddy is working at night. So that's life so far in our new home. Mom promises more pictures soon. But she thought you guys might like to remember what I look like since it's been so long since we've posted a picture. Oh have I told you? Mom got one of those blasted camera cell phones and a camcorder. I'm not sure if this is a good idea on their part or not. We'll soon find out. Well I'm going to go snuggle with mom. Take care my frineds and enjoy your weekend.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ozzie,

Hurray, you're finally in your own place - congrats! And with your own new desk. Now you've got it made Ozzie.

Boy, that salmon stuff sure sounds terrific. I'll have to tell my mom about that.

Enjoy your new home (and keep away from that Gulliver guy!)

Your pal Smitty

Gus said...

Hurray...glad you got moved in....and we love salmon stuff here too...you and Romeo behave, and we hope to connect some Sunday.


kissies
gus

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ozzy, your new place with your own desk looks nice.
Your salmon meal sure sounds yummy. :)
Take care

~ Girl girl

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, so glad you've finally moved into your new home and have a desk to call your own! J x

Agatha and Archie said...

Hooray!! We missed you!!! And we realized today that we had never been to Roman's site so we are on our way!! Now you 2 behave( that's a hoot coming from us!!) in your new house so you don't worry Grandma...Love A+A

William Tell said...

Glad you're all moved in, and we're looking forward to hearing more about your new home!

William Tell