Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my daddy's 30th birthday. Mom is quiet today and trying to be ok. It's a yucky day outside. I have been snuggled up with grandma today and that's always a great thing. Romeo is of course snuggled up with mom. That's cool in alot of ways she needs to not be left alone according to grandma that is. The picture at right is of me and dad not too long after they got me. I like this picture because I am a skinny boy and there weren't any brothers in my life. My dad was a cool guy and would have made this day fun for all of us. He was just the best dad a pup could ever ask for.
I of course would have snuggled up with him and watched our favorite thing on TV. . . . FOOTBALL! It was always a great thing to do and would have involved snacks. Then there would have been cake which dad would have snuck to us while mom said babe no cake for the boys. She was always a spoil sport that way. Though Dad never seemed to listen to her. No wonder she said I'm just like my father the other day. Mom says that in honor of dad she'll make one of his favorite meals. . . . . . fried chicken. Oh gosh I am now counting down the minutes until dinner is served. The other day we lucked out with some yummy salmon added to our dinner. I always enjoy the salmon filets that she throws in there from time to time.
I have heard that if it's not too bad out tomorrow we'll go do our usual ballfield run. I'm crossing my paws that this one actually happens.
Well it's time for my night walk and I really need to go potty. Have a good week all.
Take care.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

12 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Dearest Ozzy,This must be very very hard for all of you.Your Mum is very lucky to have you both to help her through this. We're here if you need usLove A+A+PL2

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Big hugs to you all - Ozzy (and Romeo), please look after your mum, she needs you both.

Love
Opy

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, I'm sending extra wirey hugs to you, Romeo and Jen. J x

Gus said...

Ozzy and Romeo...Big hugs to all of you, and Grandma too. We hope you have a wonderful day and remember some more happy things about your dad.

kissies
Gus

Asta said...

Ozzy
That is such a bootiful pictoowe of you and youw Dad

I hope with time youw Mom can just wemembew the gweat times and huwt less...You and youw bwuvvew have to give extwa love to youw Mom and know that you'we in ouw thoughts !
love and
smoochie kisses
Asta

fee said...

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

loves,
fee

Hammer said...

Dear Ozzy and Romeo
Our hearts go out to you on your Dad's birthday. Please take good care of yourselves and your mum and your grandmum.
Love from Hammer

Lenny said...

Dear Ozzy,
What a nice picture of you and your daddy. A big hug to you and Romeo and your mom too.

Your friend, Lenny

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Big big hugs to you Ozzy and Romeo. Please take care and be good for your mom

~ Girl girl

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Dear Ozzy,

That is such a nice picture of you and your Dad. Always remember and cherish those good times with him and take care of your Mom.

Love,

Luna-tic

PS: Try to get along with your brother Romeo. You need to stick together and take care of each other and your Mom.

fee said...

merry christmas, ozzy my pal! may the day be filled with love, peace and much feasting for you and your family!

loves,
fee

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Ozzy pal- I just read Romeo's blog and hesaid you're starting fights...I hope that's not true buddy. your mom doesn't need that right now. Work hard to get along, okay? There will be plenty of time for fighting years from now!!

Your pal, Mackie