Saturday, December 29, 2007

Well it's almost the New Year and do you know I can not wait for this year to end. Betcha can't guess why? Today was grooming day so we went to our friend Wendy's shop and stayed all day. Now let me just clarify for the record I did not mind being there. Wendy is such a sweet lady and her place is always fun. So going there is really like doggie day camp. I mean yes I have to get groomed but she makes it so quick that it's not that bad. Mom was even there for most of the day and had herself a good time.
We got to watch her laugh and enjoy herself. That's always a good thing. I even got to hang out with some German Shephard police dogs. The bitch was not the friendliest girl around but the guy wasn't half bad. I of course wanted to remind her who was in charge. Mom mentioned something about her eatting me in one bite if I bothered her anymore. Pah-lease I'm a tough pup. The holidays weren't so bad. Mom bought us a cheap little squeaker ball and some chewies. Our neighbor Michelle who gives us scritchies all the time bought us a stocking with chewies in it. Did I mention we had roast beef, mashed tatties and gravy with veggies to boot for Christmas dinner? Oh yes I was a spoiled boy. Mom mentioned something about maybe going to work with Wendy at her shop answering the phones. She said we'll see but wow going to Wendy's place to work with mom?! I hope it goes through. Mom needs socialization just as much as I do. HAHAHA! Please don't tell her I typed that. She'd have my hide for teasing her like that. Well I'm going to go watch TV with mom. I hear I've earned it for being a good boy today.
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves for the holidays and have a great New Year.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzie...happy new year to you and your mom and romeo. We hope the year goes well, and that you and romeo are still taking good care of your mom. It is so good that she has you to love and take care of her.

lots of kissies
gus

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, Happy New Year! J x

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy New Year Ozzy!! We hope you have a very safe one...Gus and Louie

Lenny said...

Happy new year, Ozzy!

Your friend, Lenny

William Tell said...

Wishing you a healthy and happy year ahead!

William Tell, Glynn & Cap