Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well today is my mom's birthday and I wanted to announce it to the whole world of blogdom. She has done the awesomest thing for her birthday she took me to the park to let me run like a maniac and then she went to Petco and bought us chocolate chip cookies. They were so yummy and I enjoyed every yummy morsel. Can you believe how lucky I am to have such a mom? I got everything a pup could ask for for her birthday. Cookies, play time and plus I hear a special yummy dinner.
I hear the party in AZ is going to be fun. I'm hoping she'll let us go but that's still to be decided if we have the luggage and if she's willing to let us leave her alone for a whole weekend. Paws crossed we'll know by tonight.
Well time to get going we're going somewhere now. Oh man what more could a pup ask for honestly?

Wirey birthday hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzy...good to hear from you pal! Happy Birthday to your mom. If you want to come, don't worry about the luggage...you won't need much except your collar and tags here in Azrizona. But, much as we would love to have you join us, if you and Romeo think your mom will need you, you should stay with her.

Remember, there will be other pawties, but only one mom. AND, that is what your dad would want you to do.

kissies from Gussie, Teka and Muzzer.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ozzy,

Ha, I just knew your mom would bring you to Petco today!

Happy Birthday Jen and congrats to lucky Oz and Romeo!

Your pal,
Smitty (& Jessie too!)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, hope your mum had a good birthday. J x

Agatha and Archie said...

Hope your Mom had a good birthday I am sure you 2 spiced it up!!! Did you let her have any of your cookie??Love and kisses A+A

Bogart H. Devil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ozzy Mom!!!!

My mama wants to send you something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

William Tell said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your Mom's birthday. Wish her a happy one from us!

~William Tell