Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hey have you guys heard? There's a walk going on next month for Dog Cancer and mom's list friend Pat has made a t-shirt for this walk. What's even better a part of the proceeds are going to benefit the walk. So I thought I'd post a picture of the shirts and let you know they are available through http://www.cafepress.com/. Make sure you type in Wirestock in the search part of the webpage. These are some fancy shirts and what's even better they are available for us pups too! So mom has decided she is going to buy a shirt for the three of us and possibly even grandma. I can't wait even more now for this fun event to happen.

This is the best we can do for right now if mom can find a better copy of this picture she will. Have a great day friends!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Gus said...

Oz old man...couldn't find the dog t-shirts! I need one to wear to work.

Help please
gussie

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus,

Smitty here - I'll be walking with Ozzy & Romeo! Here is the link to the shirts for us pups:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/wirestock/-/pv_design_prod/p_3127707.249752384/pNo_249752384/id_27104021/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_1

Phew, that was a long link!

Your pal,
Smitty

William Tell said...

Is that a photo of you on the shirt! That's just too cool!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Life with Ozzy said...

Tell my friend that is not me on the shirt. That's just a wire. I wish I could have the honor of saying it is me. But nope not that lucky. That would be cool though wouldn't it?

Hugs,
Ozzy

Agatha and Archie said...

Oooohhhhhhh we have to get one!!!! Love A+A

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

What a good cause! Wooo!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, we've ordered a t-shirt and a bag! Can't wait for them to arrive. So although we won't be able to join you onn the walk, we'll be with you in spirit! J x