Tuesday, April 29, 2008





Hi my friends,

Well we're counting down until Sunday. I can not wait. I get to meet so many new wires and have a great day. Mom went out and bought herself a new camera. She's gotten on a scarpbooking kick and since we'll be meeting so many this weekend she wants to make sure she can capture as much as possible. I do have new pictures to share since well you know she's a bit obsessive about me.
Can you blame her really? I know I can't. I'm too cute to not be in pictures. We've been enjoying the lovely spring weather and just relaxing and spending time outside as much as possible. We had a blast this weekend chatting with all of our friends. That was a great idea they had for the weekend. I just wish we could remember to go to the chat room on Sunday mornings. I saw the blog that A & A posted about the earth dog tournament and I wish I could do something like that. I'm just not sure if I'd listen to mom well enough for it to happen. But I know Agatha is now my hero and I just might have to start listening to mom so that I can try it out.
OMDog I didn't realize the sun was out. I hate to cut this short and in mid-sentence but I need the sun before it goes buhbye since it's been rainy and a bit chilly out today.

I hope you'll enjoy my photos. Mom sure did taking them.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

Very cute pictures Ozzy. My Mom got a new camera about 2 years ago and is still taking my picture all the time. Luckily, she's been too busy with the house renovations. I can finally walk through the room without that flash going off.
It was great to get to talk to you Friday!!
Kaos

Unknown said...

Hey Oz!,

Jessie & I can't wait to see you and Romeo again! We need to hit the hamburger stand right after the walk. Mmmm ....

Your Pal,
Smitty

Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Ozzy thanks fer stoppin' by...I heard about yer big walkie and if we were closer, we would love to come, but we are all the way across PA.... too far away. But we hope ya all have a great time...ya are walkin' fer a great cause and ya should be proud...it would be great to see all those wires together too..enjoy the day...

Dewey Dewster feelin' a lot better..

Lizzy said...

The photos are grrrreat, Ozzy! I hope you guys have a great time on Sunday!

Sparky

Asta said...

Ozzy
Those awe gweat pictoowes..whewe is Romeo???
I can't wait to meet you sunday!!!
I wish I could do what Aggie does too..we'll have to talk
smoochie kisses
Asta

Eric said...

Hey Oz,

Wagged over to say I hope you have a great time on the walk and raise loads of money. All you wireys together - what an amazing site that will be! Great pictures dude, your kind of handsome, like all us foxy dogs huh?

Wiry wags, Eric

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Those are some neat photos, Ozzy! Can't wait to see your photos from the dogwalk! J x