Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do you know that tomorrow is my birthday? Well I do and I can't wait to see what I get for my special day. It is my first birthday with out my daddy and I'm a little sad about that. But I know mommy will make it the best birthday she possibly can. Even if she's got school to get in her way. I don't get how that comes before me but ah well. So in this most happiest of days I'm signing off after this quick post to go snuggle with my mom. I am however leaving you with my favorite picture. It is of me daddy and Romeo on his birthday. How fitting a tribute than this?

Hugs,
Ozzy

4 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzy my pal..good to hear from you, and a very happy barkday to you! Give mom good wirey kisses, and tell her hi for us. And don't worry about school. School ends sometime, but wirey love is lasting

gussie

Lady Kaos said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Ozzy!! I'm sure your Dad is celbrating while he's watching over you.
Kaos

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy barkday dear Ozzy - I know this barkday will be alittle sad cause you miss your dad - but I also know your ma loves you very much and will make it a special day for you.

Happy barkday twinnie - thank you for being my friend :)

love

opy

Lacy said...

w00f's Ozzy, me is sorry me is late with ur barkday wishes..me hopes u has many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~