Thursday, November 20, 2008

to my friends



Hello my friends,
Well my birthday came and went with not much to do. Mom did make me bacon and eggs for breakfast though. Well really it was one slice of turkey bacon and half an egg but it was still yummy. Then I got to play with the red ball she she has for the winter since she kept saying I'm busy today buddy sorry. Apparently 3 papers and 2 tests come before me. I personally think that college is a big waste if it's going to take time away from me. Tuesday she's in class almost all day. But today?! Well her and grandma got up fed us and off they went. Notice how I didn't mention us going with them? Well after being gone for a couple of hours they came home with a bag. And off came my collar. I was a bit worried since I'd had that collar for about 2 years now and don't really care for my neck to be without it. Whoa she's got stuff in the bag for me and in that bag was a new collar. Whew I was wondering what was going on. Then out came the treats! Oh my dogness there were chocolate chip cookies in there for yours truly the birthday boy! Ohhh I love the chocolate chip cookies she gets from the pet store. Of course for some reason Romeo got a new collar out of the deal and I had to share my cookies with him. I guess since he shared on his birthday I can share on mine. And then there is talk of a walk on Friday! Whoa this birthday is turning out to be a pretty good one. EVEN if she was a couple of days late. I'll forgive her since she let me snuggle without my stinky brother in bed with us.
Oh well off to go snooze and admire the new collar.
Thank you all for my birthday wishes.

Hugs,
Ozzy
PS
of course my brother has to behave and show his collar when she asks.

10 comments:

Asta said...

Ozzy
I'm so glad youw Birfday tuwned out well! I hope you got my E-cawd that I made fow you...
I bet you look supew handsome in youw new collaw, and that the tweats wewe gweat!
I hope you get to go on a big womp wif youw Mom and Gwamma
smoochie kisses to you and Romeo too
love
Asta

Gus said...

See Ozzy...Muzzer's do not forget. (ahem, ahem) But sometimes they "postpone" things. Usually they pay off big time after that though. Congratulations on the Big Four barkday. Hope you have many more.


gussie

Lady Kaos said...

I love your new collar! Glad you had a good birthday even if it was late.
Kaos

Molly the Airedale said...

We just came from Romeo's blog and he told us to come check out your new collar, Ozzy! It's beautiful and it looks very striking on you! Happy belated birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Happy belated barkday to you buddy!!!!! WE are glad your birthday was fun and that collar is SMASHING!! Love A+A

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Dear Ozzy,

Can't wait to see pictures of you in your spiffy new collar. Happy Birthday wishes to you.

Luna Licks,

Looney-tunes

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Holiday's!

Your pals, Mackie, Ollie and Finnegan

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, just dropping by to thank you for your lovely Christmas card. Hope Santa Paws was generous to you and Romeo! J x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Paw Year,
Mum has finally stawted updating my blog! It was gweat barking at you at the Pawty!
Sowy to hear your bawkday celebration wasn't bigger. My mum wasn't even in Austwailia for my bawkday.
xxx
Asta (Oz)