Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A new Saturday for us

So my weekend was awesome. Or pawesome as Miss Asta says. Mommy had to work Friday night and it was my first night home alone. Not too bad I gotta admit. So Saturday morning Mommy gets dressed and says "Come on Oz we're going out!" What out not home doing nothing? How can this be? Well into Grandma's car we go and off we went. We ended up at the local pet store and I was told only one toy. I have no clue what that was supposed to mean but I am happy to report I got 3 new stuffies. We'd originally gone to get a new baby because mine is looking a little frazzled. So mom picked up some new treats and of course I got three new stuffies including a new baby. You see baby is a gingerbread man who I carry with me everywhere. Mom and Grandma get a good chuckle off of it I don't see what's so funny I have to make sure they don't hide him on me? Well that was fun and the store had cats up for adoption and man they looked like some fun. But we had to leave cause I wanted to have a little too much fun with those cats. When we got home there was a voicemail from Romeo's new owners. They're going to truly keep him. Which is awesome he deserves a home where we don't have to share anything. Well I'm going to get going. I don't know if I'll be posting this weekend. If I'm supposed to pick something up at anyones blog please understand we're still busy re-adjusting to life and just haven't had time to do so. Well I don't want to forget the link for the walk. http://heartwalk.kintera.org/poughkeepsie/jendavid

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy



4 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzy: Sounds like a top notch weekend, and good news about Romeo. We hope that you get news to share from him every once in a while so we can keep up with his adventures.

kisses
gussie

Jake of Florida said...

Hey Ozzie -- I used to have a red dog when I was a puppy. It was flat and I carried it everywhere. Since I was a wire puppy, we had red dog one, red dog two, red dog three -- and then the store stopped carrying red dogs. What I'm saying is I know how important having the right baby is for you.

Stay in touch and let us know how Romeo is doing too. We know that was a tough decision you and your mom had to make -- but it was a smart decision.

Wirey woofs!!!

Jake

(PS: We heard that your mom is pretty smart!!!)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Long time no see Ozzy, how're you doing?

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya Oz! I am sure lil Romeo is happy as a clam on HIS own too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster