Friday, February 06, 2009

Can you help us out?

Well, we think we might have a forever home for Romeo. He's living with a friend of the family's and has been there for a couple of nights. It's not a sure thing yet mom has asked them to give it a trial run and if it doesn't work we'll take him back. But so far they are in love with him. Mom has not told Rescue yet because of that just in case she'd like to keep all of her options open.
But now onto my question. Daddy's job is sponsoring a walk in memory of my dad for the American Heart Association. So mom has signed her and I up of course to walk in his memory. If anyone is near us and wanted to join us please feel free to we would love it! Mom thought it was awesome of them to do this and was pleased that they asked her before they did it automatically in his memory. So on March 14 we'll be walking in the warm(HA NOT!) NY weather. Anyone wanna join us?
Now onto the good stuff. Mom and Grandma have found me a buddy. His name is Scott and he runs me and plays with me three days a week. He is awesome and loves me of course he does who couldn't. Mom does her walks with me and she realizes I need a good running and that I need some guy time. I miss Daddy an awful lot and I miss having guy time and playing rough like that. He is just an awesome guy and is fun to be around. Now onto the next big news. But it doesn't involve me. My Mommy my awesome Mommy though she'll never admit to it. . . . has made it onto the DEAN'S LIST for college! So I'm going to go and bug mom and play with my stuffy.
Here's the link if you want to join us or donate. Won't lie I think I'd rather have more buddies walking but hey whatever you can do you know I'm happy with. Thanks everybody for everything and for all the kind words during our hard times.
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/poughkeepsie/jendavid
Hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Asta said...

Ozzy
That is lots of good news..fiwst Congwatulations to youw Mom fow hew excellent school wowk undew vewy twying ciwcumstances! Way to go Auntie Jen!!!!
I'm sad that you and Romeo can't stay togethew, but sometimes it happens, and it sounds like he may have found a gweat fuwwevew home..I suwe hope so..and you wif youw buddy to womp wif sounds tewwific!!1
We will halp wif the donation..I'm afwaid we pwobably can't come although I suwe would love to see you..I still wemembew the last time..it was so much fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

Ozzy
I think I ewased mylast comment..stoopid..anyway, what I said was Congwatulations to youw Mom fow hew tewwific achievement , speccially undew such difficult ciwcumstances!!!
Huwway auntie Jen!!!
I'm sowwy you and Romeo had to sepawate, but sometimes it's fow the bes,and it wsounds like he might have found the pafect fuwwevew home! I suwe hope so.
We will help you wif youw dwive..I'm afwaid we pwobably can't come in pawson..I wish we could..I would love to see you, I still wemembew how gweat the last time was, but we'll do evewything we can!
WE want to honow youw Dad!
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Princess Patches said...

Ozzy, we're sorry Romeo has to go to a new home, but we certainly understand! We hope your "walk" is a great success! Our mom and Aunt Wendy are the organizers of K-9's for the cure for the American Cancer Society in March. It is going to be sooooo much fun!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Gus said...

Ozzie..we are very hopeful about Romeo...and we would love to join you and your mom, but the distance is waaaaay to much for us. So we will support you in your effort and cheer for you at the finish line.

gussie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Ozzy,

It's Mona. My Doofuss Mommy can't remenber if she came over to tell you about my Strings of Friendship A-Z feature we justed finished. Anway you were my "O" choice. I have an award for you, so come by and fetch it.

(((Huggies)))...Mona

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, sorry to hear about Romeo, but we know that you're doing the best you can for all of you. Congrats to your mum on making the Dean's List!
Wish we could be there for your walk, but you know we'll be there in spirit. J x

William Tell said...

We will miss Romeo's blogging but we're glad he's adjusting to a new home. Maybe you can get together for walkies once in a while? Anyway, now there will be more loving and attention for both of you so everyone's happier.

Your Mom is awesome, too, for all that's she's doing!

Happy Tails,
William Tell