Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey guys!
Happy Thanksgiving Day! Mom, Me and Romeo have sent you all a card courtesy of my blog page.
http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=0288572113123M147393693Y&product_id=
I have lots to be thankful for. First off I'm thankful for my humans. Mom, Dad and Grandma are the best family a pup can ever get. Then there is my brother Romeo we might have our differences but we sure do know how to play together and that's a good thing in my book. I am thankful for all of my internet pals. You guys are the best a pup could ask for. I am also thankful for that turkey dinner grandma is cooking for all of us downstairs. Boy does that smell yummy to my tummy. She even said we were getting a small plate. Woohoo! Now we're talking.
I am thankful for all of those toys I get to play with. I'm even grateful for the kitty for giving me something to chase. I'm not thankful for the reprimand I get for chasing her though.
Hope you all have a great Turkey Day. I know we will at our house.

Wirey Turkey Day Hugs,
Ozzy & Romeo & Mommy
(figured I'd be nice on the holiday & include Romeo)

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I wish everyday was Turkey Day.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Happy Thxgiving from the Arizona Terrierists plus Travis
Gussie

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Ozzy! One of the bestest things about turkey day is getting to have mommy and daddy at hme longer and getting my grandma and grandpa on both sides to come visit me. Pretty cool!
The bad part is that mom won't lt me have any turkey. Bah humbug!

Your pal, Mackie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Happy belated thanksgiving Ozzy!

Love,
Bogart