Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wow I haven't wrote in here in quite a long time. I would like to appologize. I just haven't had time lately. Mom's been busy studying for her mid-terms and of course that means I'm stuck studying too. Dad's been put back on his old shift which almost sent mom into a tizzy. That is until she found out dad had gotten a promotion. Now mom says it's not official yet but they are going to be making my dad supervisor of his shift for Coke. Wow my dad's an awesome guy. Mom and Grandma says that's terrierific. Hey if it means no less time for the Ozman than I'm happy for him. Well mom says the countdown begins. Yep that's right folks I will be the big ONE year old on November 17. Now grandma does have a special scarf for the special birthday boy so therefore I will be styling on my big day. I don't know about any birthday party or anything like that but hey so long as I get a special dinner I'm a happy pup. Hey Fee since you got gipped for your birthday do you wanna come celebrate with me? Mom says it's cool with her.
Oh more parent news to report. Mom got most of her grades for school and she says it's all a's Ozzy ALL A's! I think that's good she did a little dance after that. Mom found out that my biological parents are moving to another state soon. I'd say I miss them but I haven't seen them since mom picked me up and brought me to my new home. I do wish them well and hope they enjoy their new home!
Dad gave me a special spoiled treat earlier today he gave me one of his old socks. Oh how lucky can one guy be? I tell you there is nothing like going for a walk with the parents and coming home and hearing "hear Oz have a sock". Do they know that was just the best thing going for me? I tell ya you can have your fancy schmany toys you give me one of dads smelly socks and I'm going crazy! Did I tell you guys I finally have become a terrier? Oh yeah that's right I did. I have killed my first mole. I have heard from my friends Tilly and Robbie that they do that quite regularly if their mum isn't looking and well I had to try it out. Now I am known in the house as Oz the mole hunter. I tell ya I think they're teasing me about that I really do but I did it I killed a mole and then poof mom scooped it up and put it in the garbage on me. I just stared in pure awe and amazement. I wouldn't throw out something she killed. Nope I sure wouldn't. That my friends was the worst part of it all. Well I'm gonna end this entry a bit quickly and get back to my sock before they take that away from me. Hope everyone out there is doing well and enjoying their weekend I know I did.
Take care and be good. Well as good as you want.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Yeah Congrates to Ozzy's dad in advance for the promotion. :)

~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Congrats on the promo dad.

Congrats on the upcoming barkday.

Congrats for posting lil guy! We miss you lil Oz.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Deanna said...

Congrats on the grades, the promotion, and the mole! You're a house full of winners!

Wired for Mackie said...

Almost Happy Birthday to Ozzy!
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

woohooo!

PS- congrats to your daddy too!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy barkday 2 u
Happy barkday 2 u
Happy barkday lil Ozzy
Happy barkday 2 u!

Bussie Kissies
Buster