Monday, November 20, 2006

Well I've had quite the weekend

















Well first let me thank EVERYONE for their kind birthday wishes. My day was a blast. Mom got home from school made me dinner of burger and carrots. She then went out without me yep that's right I'm not too happy about that. BUT she did bring me home some Coldstone Creamery Peanut Butter Ice Cream with peanut butter thrown in extra. Talk about a yummy birthday treat. I love peanut butter ice cream with extra sauce in it.

Well Grandma made me this cool birthday bandana so I got to put it on. Doesn't it look cool? I thought so.
So then Mom, Dad and Grandma kept talking about how I'd feel about having company and I'm all thinking umm what? Well Dad then comes out with do you want a brother or friend Ozzy? I'm really looking at my father wondering what he's on. I don't have a brother or a sister just that damn cat. Well Saturday morning comes around and I get this announcement from mom "Oz your brother will be here shortly". I'm thinking HUH? So mom goes outside and is walking around with a look alike of me only smaller. So I'm barking like a fiend wondering what is this in my yard near my mom. The horror of it all she brings him in MY house. Well Mom then tells me he'll be living with us if we can get along well enough. Umm did anyone ask me?
Well the little guy whom they've named Romeo has issues and seems to like to pick fights with me. We've had a couple of doozies. But for the most part this guy named Romeo is not too bad. He's actually my biological brother from a litter after mine. Mom felt bad for him and figured she'd try it out with us and see how it worked. Dad keeps saying Happy Birthday buddy you got a play mate. Next time my dear parents ask me first. Mom and Grandma are hoping we'll get along just fine and Grandma says so far so good we just gotta get adjusted to each other.
Here is a picture of the little guy. Tell me whatcha think? The second picture is him and me outside playing. Mom wanted proof that we do get along well.
This is Romeo.
Oh and then there's the picture of us playing tug of war.
Wow if anything we are a cute pair of
brothers if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Gus said...

Well Ozzy, seems like your match is doing better than poor Bussie. Good luck to both of you, you are quite the pair!

Gus

Life with Ozzy said...

Match? Uh Oh I haven't been reading blogs enough lately. Bussie had a possible match? Mom sure hopes it's a good match minus the fights.
Thanks.

wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Sunshade said...

OH hey Ozzy Ozzy, I haven't visited your blog for so long (very sowie) and I have forgotten how HANDSOME you are!!! You and your brother sure look cute together and did I mention? You both are very very handsome!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Oz love the bandana buddy!

Mommy got me a dog, too but she had major aggression issues Mommy was not told about. She hurt me so she is gone.

Happy T-day lil guy(s)!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Bogart H. Devil said...

Awwww, Romeo is a cutie (not as cute as you, of course!). I hope you guys can work it out!!!!

Love,
Bogart