Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Mom

Wow I wanted to post this earlier but have been unable due to the fact that I'm confined to my crate lately cause of my fighting with my brother.
Today is my wonderful mom's birthday and I don't know if Dad has anything planned for her but I know I plan on giving her tons and tons of kissies. She is the most awesomest mom one could ever ask for. She gives such good lovies and she's got a glow about her like you wouldn't believe. So mom Happy Birthday.

Loves, kissies, hugs,
Ozzy

2 comments:

Gus said...

Happy Birthday to Ozzie's Mom! Give her an extra lick for me and Teka please?

Be nice to your brother. If you want, I will trade you for Teka! hehe you'd be sorrrry

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, so how did your mum's birthday go? I hope you had lots of cake. ;)

~ fufu