Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sorry I've been not posting


Hey all!
I'm going to appologize for not posting as much as I used to but we've been busy around here with mom and her new hard classes. She's been enjoying them and learning new things which with mom is ALWAYS a good thing.
Mom has a new picture for me to post of my brother and myself. We're snuggling in bed about to go to sleep. We've been getting along pretty well but he's got some issues. He needs to stop playing so rough. I'm glad to see my friends Fee, Party and Mango are back to blogging more frequently. Hopefully they will continue to keep up with the blogging. I promise to try to blog a bit more often if mom's homework and school life permit. Well I've got not much else to post about so I'm going to sign off. Have a good night folks. Talk to you soon.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Gus said...

Hey Oz! don't feel bad about not posting for a while. You've had a busy life recently. I'm so glad you are getting along with your new bruzzer! Relationships can be growth experiences, that's what muzzer tells me about Teka!

jaffeboy said...

That's a very nice picture Ozzy. Although I'll never let Kaylie sleep so close to me!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

That's a really sweet picture Ozzy :-)

Love
Opy

Fu Fu said...

Ozzy, you and your bro look so cute together. ;)

~ fufu

Romeo said...

Hey big brother!
Wow we sure are cute together I have to agree with your other posts.

Romeo