Friday, December 29, 2006

We'll miss you Desiree!

Hello my friends,
I wanted to take the time out to pay tribute my kitty. My kitty Desiree passed away yesterday morning. She was about 12 yrs old mom isn't exactly sure since she rescued her over 10 yrs ago from the local SPCA. Mom got woken up by grandma to come down and say goodbye so mom stayed in the room with her until she went to the bridge.Desiree was in mommy's arms when she crossed over with mommy telling her goodbye and everything else. Mom and grandma cried when she passed away. Talk about a rough couple of months for my family.
Mom said that 10 yrs ago there was a house in her area that had over 100 cats in a one room home and they had to find homes for all these cats. Well her and grandpa went to the SPCA and walked around and went to this crate where my kitty was and that my kitty walked up to the door and meowed at them. So mom said that was it she was going home with them. So mom and grandma took her to the vet Wednesday morning to get her checked out because they knew something wasn't right with her. Well I guess my Desiree just wasn't feeling well enough. Desiree I'm going to miss you and wish you could have stayed around because I had fun playing with you. Mommy hasn't stopped crying in her sleep and said she wasn't ready for you to go. So she sent you to the Rainbow Bridge and will be lighting a candle for you on Monday. She asked me to type in here that she misses you and hopes to see you soon enough at the bridge. We miss you Desiree and love you lots!

Ozzy

8 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sleep well dear Desiree... and all the best wishes to your mom, Ozzy...

Love,
Bogart

Gus said...

Sorry to hear about your kitty. I have never lived with a kitty, but my muzzer used to have one that looked a lot like your Desiree, and she still misses her.

gussie

Boo Casanova said...

hey ozzy, sorry about Desiree. i'm sure Desiree will rest well over the bridge. I have not live with a kitty before so i'm not sure whether i'll like them or not.

hope your mom feeling better today.

wet wet licks

Boo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

RIP Sweet Desiree - hugs to you and your family :-(

Love
Opy

Wired for Mackie said...

I am sorry to hear about your kitty, Ozzy. May Desiree rest in peace. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Your pal, Mackie

Ps wishing you a wonderful 2007!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh my Mom is crying reading this, looks like her Kimmy from years ago!

I sure hope all you guys have a much more wonderful 2007, you and Romeo, your Mom and Dad, Grrramma, Angel Gr Grrramma and Angel Desiree.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

jaffeboy said...

I'm sorry for your lost. So long, Desiree. Till we meet again.

fee said...

dear ozzy my pal, i'm sorry to hear about desiree... please give everyone a hug for me, esp auntie jen and grandma. desiree is lucky to have such a nice cosy family for the past 10 years and i'm sure she'll be watching over all of you from over the rainbow.

loves,
fee