Sunday, May 20, 2007

First let me start my blog out by saying Fufu I will miss you my friend. I hope you're having fun at the bridge. Secondly let me say my baby brother will be a year old on the 27th. God I hope when he turns a year they don't bring home another surprise like they did when I turned a year. I hit a year and BOOM I have a younger brother. We went and saw my friends this weekend at Paws of Distinction. What a good time it is to see my buddies. Grandma's not happy with me I kept barking all weekend long. Well so she says. I think I only barked a few times. Mom and dad took us out with them this weekend and we had some fun rides even though the rain kept coming and the clouds blocked the sun. We even got to go see the "new place". Now I don't know for certain what this is but mom kept saying Oz I want this to be our new home. So I guess she wants it. Hopefully dads right and whatever mommy wants mommy gets. I heard from my friend that we will be in some ads for our favorite store. I'm soo for that that I signed my paw agreeing to the whole deal. We also went to the new barkery we have around here. It's called Beacon Barks and it was a nice place. We got a new brush out of the deal and some treats. Mom's more happy over the brush than I am but that's nothing new. Her and dad went to see Shrek 3. They both seemed to like it and mom is in love with the dronkey's. She's silly that way. Dad said if it wasn't supposed to rain tonight we would have gone to the drive-in and watched it with them but they did indoor movies instead. Fine I'll make sure we go see some other movie with them. I've got at least 3 more months of drive in movies to go. Ahh the drive-in movies. I get to see the latest feature, smell the newest smells and get treats along with them. What more could a pup ask for? I'm sure I could think of something but I'll take this for now. Well I hate to cut this short but I see my brother trying to take my spot in bed. Mom also said it's time for bed. Have a good night all.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

Headgirl said...

What a good post!I love youre thought process..
Am a gt WFT fan as Judy, my doggy sister was one of you.

Pats & pets
Blue

Gus said...

Hi Oz...good to see you back on-line. Sure sounds like you had a good weekend in spite of the rain. Hope you got the best spot on the bed!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, so all in all you had a good weekend. I like barking too, but I save it mainly for the dog across the road. J x