Saturday, May 05, 2007


ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!! Oh man the countdown is on we're talking 24 hours my friends and I for one can hardly wait.
So for the big event we're getting a hair cut. Well actually it's mom's excuse for just getting our summer cut. Hey I'll take any excuse to go visit my favorite groomer lady. Now we don't get stripped because well quite frankly we don't have one in the area. Mom's checked. I've included a picture just so you all can see how scruffy I've become. Well I am promising pictures for tomorrow so stay tuned.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think you look pawfect now!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Ozzy, you're going to get a hair cut? I'm sure you'll look very handsome.


~ fufu

Asta said...

Ozzie, I feel sooo naked since I got my hair cut(stripped..you can see the whole gruesome procedure on my blog), anyway both Mummy and I like it when I'm scruffy . Now I don't even look like apuppy anymore,eventhough I'm only 7 mnths old, this short hair makes me look tto grownup
I bet you look great with short hair or long, smoochie kissesAsta