Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have yet another favor to ask of all my blogger friends out there. Our friend Rowdy a German Shepard Pup is in a contest and we need your help to cast your vote for Rowdy. Now I'm not sure what he wins but hey who wouldn't want to win a photo contest? I know I would. So please please please vote for Rowdy. Here is his Mom Joan's email to our list.
Hi everyone!! I was wondering if you could do me a big favor? I entered my German Shepherd Rowdy in a photo contest and would really appreciate it if you would go and vote for him. The address is: http://www.snobbydogs.com/index.cfmWhen you get to that site, on the left hand side of the page, click on "photo contest". On that page Rowdy is about 3/4 of the way down in the dog pictures. His name is beside his photo. Under his pic, click on "enlarge this photo". On the left side of that page, click on "Vote for this month's winner". I hope you will vote for him for me, this is his very first contest!! Thanks to anyone who votes, I appreciate it!!!Love,Joan, Danny & Rowdy
So thanks for doing this for me and I swear it won't cost you a thing like my last favor!
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

8 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

He's got my vote!

Love,
Bogart

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

We voted for Rowdy too! xxx Asta down under

Life with Ozzy said...

Thanks you guys!
Ozzy

Gus said...

somebody on the terrier talk group said we could vote more than once. Does it have to be from a second 'puter, cause it won't let us do it again from the laptop? Any hints?

fee said...

hi there ozzy! long time no see:) i hope all's fine with you. is romeo turning one already? it was only like yesterday when he came to your house!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ozzy, I voted for Rowdy. J x

Forest Dogs said...

Hi,

We're on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007


(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!
and if you know of a general 'Dogs with Blogs' notice board, even better! *lick*)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey Ozzy, just checking in to make sure you are doing okay.

Love
Opy