Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hello friends,
I'm sorry for not posting in a while and being lax in my postings. Well I'm sure if you read my brother's blog you know all about our day. So let me tell you about our night. Tonight was bath night. After dad abandonded us by going to work we got suckered into taking a bath. Now normally I don't mind taking a bath but I just had one earlier by swimming in that lovely cool river. Mom said we stunk and we needed soap and water. I swear I don't know what that woman is talking about. So of course after a bath it's time for brushing. She's gotta find a better brush than that. That is just not a nice brush and she even said I know Oz I know. Well good now stop brushing us! But oh no she's gotta finish this mission. So I'm posting some pictures of myself and of my brother. Enjoy! I know I didn't.
You will notice that I have a much more nicer beard than my brother. His is scruffy looking while mine is more fuller and fluffier. Mom wishes his would turn out like mine. Poor guy.
Mom loves this picture of us. Can't say that I blame her.
Thankfully bath night is over! Everyone enjoy their week. Stay cool.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooo, what a fluffkins you are! J x

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy,You guys sure look fluffy!!! We went swimming too but somehow evaded the nitetime bath(even though PL1 said we smelled fishy) We know many maneuvers to getting out of having a bath. Let us know if you need some ideas. Love Agatha + Archie(we think we smell lovely)

jaffeboy said...

Both of you look so cute with the fluffy beard. Good work!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh such lil fuzzies!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Aw, you guys are sure lookin' handsome there.

fee said...

i love your beard too! auntie jen did a great job brushing you. :) fuzzy ozzy!

Bogart H. Devil said...

OZZY!!!

You totally look like stuffed animals, soooo fluffy!!!

Love,
Bogart