Wednesday, July 04, 2007

myspace

myspace



I just wanted to take some time out and wish everyone of my friends out there a very Happy 4th of July. Even if you don't celebrate it I say go ahead and throw some burgers on the grill and celebrate along with America. What can I say I'll take any excuse to have mom throw an extra burger on the grill for me. I hope all of you have a safe enjoyable holiday. I do want to appologize for my lack of blogging but I've been busy with stuff around the house I promise to post soon and with pictures. Enjoy your 4th,
Ozzy

4 comments:

fee said...

happy 4th july ozzy! i love your ticker cos i just have to look at it and add two days to see how old i am!

loves,
fee

Gus said...

Hey Oz...cool stuff you did with your name! I am jealous. hope you had a good fourth and got a good hamburger!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey I hope you got lots of burgers on the 4th!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

SpillToJill said...

Hi There - I apologize that I am leaving a comment - however, I did not see a contact me page...I wanted to tell you that I am a fan of your site - and that I am participating in a blogathon - you can see the details on my blog page;)

Thanks:)