Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well I have to announce we're in the doghouse. Mom and Grams are upset with me and Romeo. This morning mom took us out for a bit of running around in circles to have some fun. Well I was in a funky mood and my brother plucked a nerve and I decided to attack him. I can't help it the kid just kept bugging me. So we fought. Mom and Grandma had to pull us apart. So we're stuck with our muzzles on our faces until I dunno when. This is not fair. I want it off and she just keeps saying "Nope sorry bud you don't know how to behave!" What's worse? She's got worse puppydog eyes than me or my brother. I'm gonna go lay back down. This can't last long I promise to not fight anymore.

5 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh dear, We know about this fightng stuff. Sometimes they can just REALLY aggravate you can't they? And then you just can't take it anymore....... Hope it's not for a long time...Good luck Archie+Agatha

William Tell said...

Sorry to hear about that little scrap, but sometimes those things just have to be worked out the rough way. Glad no one was hurt, and things are settling down again. We know you really like each other!

William Tell

fee said...

o my poor ozzy! can you still talk? i hope romeo's real sorry now.

Gus said...

Dear Ozzy: Whew. Muzzles. Muzzer hasn't put a muzzle on Teka. Yet! Maybe soon though. hope you and Romeo get out of the doghouse soon.`
kissies

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Ozzy! I'm sure you and Romeo will make it up very soon! J x