Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Under construction be back soon I promise

Mom has been trying for the last month plus to decide what to do. She wishes beyond all hope that what is going to happen is not going to happen. But we're not good boys and we're not getting any better no matter what she tries to do. So mom is trying to do what is best for us even though I am watching it break her and grandma's heart everyday since we became bad boys.
So mom says to give her a bit she'll figure out how to get back online and blog a bit more for me. Especially now that schools starting up and she's got herself a little job. Hope everyone has a good day and things are going well. I'll be back as soon as possible.

5 comments:

Asta said...

Ozzy
I'm so sowwy things awen't going well and youw Mom and Gwama's heawts awe bweaking..can't you twy to be bettew boyz..I just know you could be
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gus said...

Ozzie - Give your mom our love and support, and tell her she has Muzzer's prayers too

gussie

William Tell said...

Sounds like your Mom has her hands full with classes and a job. And then there's two wiry guys to manage! Whew! You two better be on your best behavior and give your Mom lots of love. :)

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ozzy, I'm sorry to hear you and your family are having problems. I'm crossing my paws for a good outcome. J x

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee...we were sorry ta read yer Mom's message that Romeo was goin' ta a new home and most likely soon too....it's too bad the 2 of ya can't learn ta get along.

Me 'n my Mom never fight but me 'n Toby were goin' at it pretty good but then were weren't neutered yet so Gram decided ta get that done. While we were fightin' pretty much twice a week before....we now have not had a fight at all since we lost the bits.....almost 4 weeks now....in fact Gram always says how nice we play with each other even though it gets kind of noisy at times....

We hope that yer Mom and Gram don't get broken hearts over havin' ta place on of ya in another home.....there are times that nothin' else seems ta work and that solution is the best fer everyone....after all every one of us is an individual that has their own personality....now me....well, I'm just lovable Dewey D....Gram 's little Baby.....spoiled rotten too....

Dewey Dewster here....