Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hi guys!
It's good to see everyone had a great time at the Montgomery County show on Sunday. I wish I could have gone but my Great Grandma is in the hospital and wasn't doing so hot this weekend. Thankfully according to my mommy she's doing a bit better. They are talking about putting her in a nursing home for some rehab so that's a good thing.
So Saturday mom and dad and I went apple picking at Wilklow Orchards where mom has gone since she was a kid. That was a fun time! I got to munch on some apples and then mom let me go in the cold stream. I got to see a billy goat and some chickens. Mom says I'm not allowed near the chickens since she's not sure how I'd react to them. Mmm tasty sounding to me if I do say so myself. Then Sunday was the big day we went to do our usual walk with my friends. I got to make a new friend an older girl named Daisy. She had some issues as most always schnauzers do where I'm concerned since they always don't seem to like me. I must have Schnauzer Cooties LOL. I got to hang out with my buddy Punto the German Shepard. Oh he is totally cool in my book he's such a big guy and he is always showing me cool spots to sniff. Mom says I'm in idol worship with him and you know she might just be right. I followed him EVERYWHERE I could that is since he was allowed to go off leash and alas I am never allowed to do so. Mom says she'll be off to the hospital tonight to go visit grandma. I have to remind her to give her a kiss just from me. Well I'm off to go get Grandma and give her hand gardening. Take care all!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzy: We sure hope your Grandma is feeling a bit better
Gussie

fee said...

o ozzy! please give grandma a hug for me! i hope she gets better real soon!

loves,
fee

Bogart H. Devil said...

Give your grandma a nuzzle from me too!

Love,
Bogart

Wired for Mackie said...

Ozzy-
Get Well wishes to your grandma! Sorry we missed you on Sunday. Hopefully next year we can have even more people!

Your pal, Mackie

Unknown said...

Hi Ozzy,
Take good care of your grandma and give her a big wirey hug!! Hope she is feeling better soon!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Kissies for Grrrramma!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Glad that your grandma is doing better Ozzy - we are sending good healing wishes your way :-)

Love
Opy