Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wow I can't believe it is already October. Time sure flies when you're having fun I guess. Mom told me that I have a little over a month to go until my first birthday. Oh boy presents and cake! Geesh I'm gonna count down them days now that I know this.
Mom says she can't believe she's getting tests again at school. She said she just remembered why she didn't like school. Tests and math. My poor Mom. Well my great grandma is home from a week long visit in the hospital. No need to worry she wasn't feeling well and she went away on a little vacation as she calls it. Man she's a funny funny lady. Mom showed her where my treats are downstairs for her to give me. Oh mom do I love you for that one! My Aunt Nancy and my Uncle Mike stopped by tonight. They had to make sure g.Grandma was home ok. So of course they had to spend time with me. I'm happy to report it was a nice weekend minus mom falling on her butt going off the porch. Oh how funny that was. She took that step off and boom on her bum she went. Oh sorry mom but you even laughed. Oh I did get to help my grandmother garden and plant her bulbs. That was a good thing because I did get to help her dig. Which I am pretty well trained at doing. If I do say so myself. I don't think I have much more to write about so I'm going to go sign off and help mom practice her human body notes so that she can ace this test tomorrow.
Have a good night all and a good day. I'll talk to you all soon.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ozzy,
Hope your Mama's butt is ok, tee hee tee hee! What is she going to school for?? Snickers is a really good digger! Sometimes before we are going to get a bath, Mama lets us go at it digging. Snickers will fling the dirt quite a ways and even hit Mama, hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, Your birthday is coming up soon? Wow. bet you're looking forward to the cake. :)

~ fufu

Life with Ozzy said...

Moms going to school for medical billing and coding. She's making up for being away from me during the day by taking me for long walks and taking me to the ballfield to go run like the wind. I'm hoping for a cake FuFu I think it'd be awesome and if most of my terrier friends and you lived closer mom says she'd have a birthday party for me. Oh how cool that'd be.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Anonymous said...

You are gonna end up being one smart terrier by helping your Mom! Maybe she can help you dig?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

You are such a great helper Ozzy!

Jay said...

Oh, it's very exciting counting down to one's birthday. Will your mummy throw a party for you?