Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just an update and thank you

Wow all the well wishes for my grandma. I am deeply touched and so is mom and grandma. Great Grandma is doing a bit better. The last two days have been a bit touch and go. Of course though she wants to see yours truly but mom doesn't think the hospital would let me in. Even though she'd diaper me to make sure I don't have any accidents. So when she goes into the nursing home even if it is for rehab mom says she'll purchase some diapers for the first few visits for sanitary reasons and then poof I'm gonna go go go to see my grams. The only good thing about great grandma being sick is that mom and grandma have been home the last 2 nights so I get company except when they are at the hospital. I still think I should be allowed in there she is my grams you know!So I just wanted to say thank you to all of my friends for the well wishes on my grams. When she's feeling more up to it I will let her know all the love and licks she's gotten from all of my friends.Mom mentioned something about being stressed and having the cooking bug. Dad says that's usually a good thing and since he said she mentioned stew and chicken and dumplings I know I'll be getting some! Dinner last night was yummy too. Boy am I a lucky pup! I am sorry I haven't had any pictures lately. In due time. I promise. Hope everyone has a good weekend I'll be trying to find something to do with myself. Take care and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.Wirey hugs,Ozzy

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Great news on Grrramma - and dumplings too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

When my mom gets stressed she cooks too; dad likes it when she gets stressed!

Glad to hear your grandma is doing better Ozzy.

Life with Ozzy said...

Thanks guys for the well wishes!
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Gus said...

Wires are great therapy for older folks, and we really don't have germs! Not that we would ever pass to people we love. Hope you get to visit soon
Gussie