Monday, October 23, 2006

Sad day for a pup

Hello all,
I just wanted to write a short post tonight since I haven't been online for quite a few days. First I wanted to say once more thank you for the well wishes.
Sadly enough on Friday night my great grandma passed away. Mommy told me Saturday morning after I stole great grandma's shoe in protest of her still not being home to play and love me. She told me that she was in heaven with our dog Rascal and g.grandma's cat. I miss her very much everyday and steal her shoe every chance I can get to chew on it. Mommy's been crying a bit so I've taken on the very responsible task of making her smile and laugh at me.
That did work and for a nice reward I got to go for a long long walk with my mom and dad. Oh what fun!
Mommy told me cousin Kai and Teresa's wedding was superb and such fun! I'm so glad. I did hear they had a picture of my cousin Moto and mom said she was a pretty girl. Mom took lots of pictures and of course not alot came out. She does have one she is very proud of ok well two actually. One of her and grandma and one of her and her cousins. I was so envious that they went while I was crated for fear that I might chew away and tantrum up the whole house. Oh how right they were. Mom said it was ok if I included a picture from the wedding. So here's a picture of my mom and her mom.

So I have to sign off now because mom says it's bed time and she's probably right. Geesh I hate to admit that. Take care all and have a good week.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Gus said...

Ozzie: We're sorry to hear about your gr.gramma. Muzzer thinks it is sweet that you keep stealing her shoe, and says she thinks you should get to keep it.

Give your mom extra love. Humans are fragile, you know.

Gussie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So sorry to hear about your g grrramma. I am sure she filled you guys with many happy memories!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Wired for Mackie said...

Ozzy- So sorry to hear about your great-grandma. i hope your momma and grandmomma are doing well. Take care fo them and give them loads of WFT kisses!

Your pal, Mackie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Sorry to hear your sad news Ozzy - I am sure you are doing a good job of looking after your mumma.

Take care buddy,

Love
Opy

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sorry to hear about the sad news... I'm sure you'll be a great help to the humans when they're sad!

Love,
Bogart