Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hello all,
I'm writing for the first time in a few days and I appologize for my lack of blogging. Well I haven't been available lately because mom has been busy with getting ready to go back to school. She starts on Monday but has been trying to get the house looking like it's clean so dad won't have a ton of cleaning to do since mom's never sure of how well dad is able to clean. So mom has asked that after this weekend to bare with my posts since I won't be able to get online while she is doing homework and whatever else she might have to do in the first few weeks of being back to school after 12 years of being out of school. So that is all I'm going to write. Thank you to everyone who has voted for me for photo of the month I truly do appreciate it. So I'm gonna go and snuggle with mom while she's sitting still long enough.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

fee said...

tag! come and see!

can you sneak online when mom's away in school? please don't be away too long...

loves,
fee

Gus said...

Oh boy! Mom's at school and terriers rule! Be sure to get your butt scritches in early, cause student need their sleep.

Gussie

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mom is going back to school after 12 years. Good for her!!!

Boomer