Sunday, September 03, 2006

Alot of good news this week!

Well it's been almost a week since I last posted and I've gotta admit I've been a bit busy with mom and running errands with her.
I do have some good news on my friend Tilly whom I've posted prayer requests on my blog. Tilly has her tube out and is actually doing VERY well. She's walking on her own with just a little stubbling which happens to all of us. She is even back to her mommy duties of cleaning her sons face when she feels it needs to be and playing with him like a good mum should. Way to go Tilly that's showing 'em what a terrier 'tude is all about!
Now onto Dean-O he WON!!! Yep that's that's a WFT is officially pet of the month. Way to go Dean-O I hear you destroyed your prize winning toy in true record time! Makes me proud to know I'm not the only one who has the skills to tear into a stuffed mallard like that. So that will be $1000.00 well earned dollars going to a fabulous cause. Now mom's on a kick to help out Rowdy because she heard through the list that he needs it to pay off his own medical bills.
OK let me not forget to thank my buddy Axel. He won cool site of the day for yesterday 9-2-06. That's terrierific my friend. Here's the link if you haven't already accessed it through Ax's blog. http://dogmark.net/indexint.html.
Oh yes and my friend Fee has been busy helping her folks redecorate for their upcoming wedding. Nice job I saw your handy work Miss Fee and I don't care what they say you did a awesome job in helping out. Congrats to your mom and dad on their upcoming wedded bliss!
I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words on my bully Gulliver. I will be showing grandma later how other dogs out there agree with me on the bully that he is.
So next weekend is the dogs walk for the SPCA and mom is bugging dad to go with her and me for this worthy cause that is also close to her heart. So mom is on a mission to make dad go with us and do this little walk with us.
This walk is close to her heart because it is how we got the kitty 12 + years ago so she has to repay them for giving her that cat. Yep that cat I might not care for her but mom and grandma and great grandma do. So as I always hear I will be nice to the kitty and walk for her. Plus the big bonus for me!? I get to walk with other dogs and make new friends. Oh and the lady from Animal Precint Annemarie Lucas will be there as the Grand Marshal of the event so mom will enjoy meeting her if it's at all possible. I'll be sure to post pictures of the day when it takes place next Saturday 9-9-06. Well I'm gonna get moving. Enjoy yourselves and be good.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Sunshade said...

Hey Ozzy, remember to say hi to Annemarie Lucas for me ok? Even though I'm in Canada, I watch her on Animal Precinct all the time!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I love dog walk-a-thons! Will you be wearing anything special?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Life with Ozzy said...

I'm not sure if I will be wearing anything special maybe my new dog shirt well sorta new it says dogs rock on it and I think it's true we do rock! I love them too they are a great way for us all to get together and do something good and just hang out. I will say hello to Annemarie Lucas when I see her Miss Sunshade I will try and get a picture with her if it is at all possible. I did get a new bandana for Halloween from my great grandma. It's got a dog skeleton on it that says bad to the bone. She said it reminded her of me. Not sure what that means though.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Have fun at the dog walk Oz-Man!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

fee said...

ozzy my pal, i'm waiting for your pix! please post them quickly! i want to see them!

loves,
fee