Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh the new toy!

Well I'm online for a bit while mom just stares at the TV trying not to think of what classes are going to be like since today was only a half day and they messed up her schedule and she as she figured books weren't available yet. So she's just gonna relax and give me some time online how nice is my mom? Well I'm sure you're reading my title and going ok Oz what exactly is the new toy you have gotten? Well let me show you! Mom and Dad had heard my pleas after reading posts and seeing pictures on moms Yahoo! lists of other WFT's owning a new toy. Mom and Dad both know my deepest obession is getting my teeth on a real live squirrel. Unfortunately I don't have the skills quite yet to get my teeth on that savory creature so they bought me this!
















Let me tell you this was one terrific toy! But alas I didn't get to finish this toy since mom got worried about the way the fur I was pulling off was getting a bit swallowed and stuck so poof goes my squirrel. Not fair! I also did get a nice yummy soup bone which I want to thank Axel and his mom Daniella for giving mom that recipe I LOVE it! Tastes so good and makes me drool. It's almost better than my rawhide. So I've been nominated and people voted for me as photo of the month but I think my friend Fee won and that's terrific. Congrats possibly my dear Fee. Oh and congrats to my friend Sunshade she won blog of the month! How cool is that?
I was a little bit disappointed this weekend since we didn't do my weekly dog walk but mom made up for it with a trip to Petco and yep my new toy. Oh I'm glad to hear that Butchy & Snickers clothing line is doing well they were featured on DoggieWire so that anyone who subscribes to that email newsletter will be buying some of their clothing! Congrats and best of luck on all the upcoming business. Your mom makes some terrierific looking stuff!
I'm gonna get going mom's looking a bit tired and I am going to want some kind of a walk and snuggle time. Take care and talk to you all soon.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Gus said...

Good to hear from you Oz-boy! Your squirrel looks a lot like sqrll, and muzzer worried about the fur too, but I stripped that sucker bald and didn't have any problems. He only disappeared when he developed BIG holes in his tummy and all the stuffing was coming out! Then I found out that Butchy and Snicker's mom fixes their toys! So I showed muzzer the post they put that in, and she just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I've learned that is not a good sign, so......

Gussie

Günter said...

I have to ask my folks to get me such a toy too..!!!

Günter

Unknown said...

Hey Oz,
Mama just bought us each one of those darn squirrelies at Walmart the other day. Wheeeeeeee! We just love them. Mama posted 2 pics of me Butchy with mine on the wire fox terrier group after she saw the pics of you. She says we're now twins, hehehe! Suprisingly, I Butchy have only wrecked the squeakers so far. Snickers takes a long time to ruin her toys. She is nicer to them than I am. Enjoy your squirrel!!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Anonymous said...

Squirrel fever has swept the Wire Nation!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

T-man Angel said...

Ozzy - You're so cute, you look like a toy yourself!! You better keep your mom company while she's studying :)

Fu Fu said...

Hi Ozzy,
So you dont get to play with that squirrel anymore? It does look fun and friendly

~ fufu

fee said...

sweet! new toy! couldn't auntie jen just strip your squirrel like a wft so that you don't get to eat the fur (agh, the best part).

i hope she gives it back to you soon!

loves,
fee