Friday, September 15, 2006

What Makes For A True Doggie Friend-I've been Tagged!

OK so my pals Butchy and Snickers have nicely tagged me to name five (5) things that make a true doggie friend. I'm hoping I do this right because I'm not sure if they mean what it is I should do or what it is my humans should do.
So here goes brace yourselves folks!

1. Always ready to lend an ear or two!

2. Always up for a snuggle time.

3. Can keep a lap warm.

4. Wearing the funny stuff mom buys for me.

5. And last but not least gladly giving away my free kisses to whomever asks!

Now Butchy and Snickers since I am still a young pup I am not sure if that is what you wanted and quite frankly neither was my mom but she said I should just write down what I thought. So to whomever I tagged next please forgive me if my directions weren't clear enough. I wish I got creative like Butchy and Snickers and added pictures but mom's pictures aren't good as Linda's. Mom asked me to let Linda know that she wishes she had your talent! Now I must go and tagged 5 people to do this cool idea.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ozzy,
You did just fine!!! Banba tagged us and it could either be doggies or hoomans. So everyone could take their pick on want they wanted to list. We especially liked your free kisses on the list!
Wirey Hugs!!
Butchy & Snickers

Sunshade said...

Ozzy, you sound like a great doggie friend to me, and very sweet too I might add!

ps. I attack garden hoses, but ....I tend to "fall asleep" during baths.....you can check it out here if you don't believe me (http://sunshadethesuperdale.blogspot.com/2006/08/falling-asleep-during-bath.html)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ozzy,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over at the D.W.B Bone Zone
Head on over and cast your vote - and tell all your friends too :-)

Love
Opy