Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainy Days

I love rainy days. Not so much for the fact that I hate the rain falling on me but for the simple fact that I get snuggle and play time with my mom and dad. There is nothing like just laying in bed with mom and being all snuggled next to her. It's the best thing in the world.
Then to top it off dad is off today so I got special play time with my dad. But the best part? We got to play alot together today. Oh man what a lucky guy I am.
We then went to the park when it cleared up for a bit and I got to run around like a mad man and catch my favorite frisbee. I also met up with a cocker spaniel. That dog wasn't into playing with me but hey that's fine whatever as mom says. My mom starts school in a little over a week and they are deciding where I should go during her in school time. They keep mentioning something about how I'd just be better going with her. Not a bad idea if you ask me. I could go around with her and help her carry her books. Mom's patiently counting down the days. Grandma mentioned something about wait 'til next week she'll be a basket case. Oh speaking of grandma it seems she fractured her toe helping great grandma the other day. So she's home with me and I can go snuggle in bed with her later tonight. I should help her get around the house. Yep it's true folks I am quite the snugglebug.

So I found out that my friend Tilly is doing well and she's romping around her yard and jumping in true terrier fashion. Keep up the good work my friend. Now my friend in Argentina Chechu has a new human baby brother Fede. Congrats to Chechu and new mom Jesica.
Oh did I mention they've nicknamed me destructo? Yep I've managed to take down the bird feeder with my backyard lead and the old light pole that apparently still had some "juice" in it. Don't know what juice is but I had a blast doing it.
Mom says that if you need anything torn down give her a call she'll send me over to knock it down for you. Grandma just shakes her head at me and great grandma says she doesn't know what they'd do without me. Am I going somewhere and no ones told me. Mom then reassured me it's just a saying. Oh ok that's fine then. Well I'm going to go back to my duties as the official house snugglebug. I like that nickname better than moms newest one for me.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy aka destructo aka snugglebug

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ozzy,
You are a cute little Snugglebug!! hehehe! You're lucky you have so many people to snuggle with ya know? By the way, TAG, YOU'RE IT!!! We've been tagged by Banba, and now we must tag 5 of our friends. Go visit our blog today to see how to play!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Sunshade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshade said...

Oh well Ozzy, you certainly are a lucky guy all snuggled up with your mum/dad/and grandma!!

You know, my mum just graduated from university this past April. She used to take me to all her classes except labs. She never asked if I was allowed, she just brought me in since she knew how good of a girl I am. I just slept throughout the entire class, only people sitting around us in the back knew of my existance!!

Or maybe she could find you a reputable daycare that you can spend the day playing with other doggies?? Mum did that with me a few times, but I got too upset about leaving mum.....so we never went back.

ps. I'm not letting mum read your comments on SunshadeMOBILE because I'm worried she might do the same thing that you guys did with your 2001 Focus.....

pps.sorry, mum deleted the first comment because of too many typos..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Daniella said...

Ozzy, you are so lucky to live in such a multi-generational home! Wowm mom, grandma and great grandma! Marvelous!