Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy

OMG man I am a bad boy. Yesterday was my daddy's birthday and my mom wouldn't let me near the computer to say Happy Birthday to my dear dad. He is an awesome guy who loves me a whole big bunches. Man he's got the awesomest socks to chomp on and the best huggies going!
Not to mention dad is the bestest play buddy a guy could ask for. Happy Happy belated Birthday dad! I blame mom 100% for this late post. She was too busy getting ready for that party you guys went to without moi.
Wirey birthday hugs,
Ozzy

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy belated Burpday!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Bogart H. Devil said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Ozzy,

You've been Christmas tagged! Visit my blog to find out what the rules are
Merry Christmas handsome guy!

Mackie